happy birthday man!

yesterday is my 18th birthday...i always heard peoples kept saying that everybody's 18th birthday will be quite..."unique",but i still not believe it,until today...well although the celebration came a day late,but overall the small and simple yet meaningful party really kick ass!the whole party was masterminded by my classmates and i was unaware of it,at all...i only know that i was told to go to school at 1pm while the first class that day starts at 2pm...when i reach the school,everything still looked normal,and then my close bud gabriel suddenly drag me to a corner and give me 1 of the most unique birthday present,ever...4 packs of lubes that can be used when "on action"...thanks man,though i din really need it but perhaps it can gimme the "extra kick" i needed,haha...later few of my classmates finally showed up with 3 huge cakes...by the way FYI i share my birthday with another 2 friends,kevin and hau ge(that's what we call him).they also got bring out 2 packs of boiled eggs that was painted in red colour...from my friend i just knew that the red egg was a symbol for...i forgot what it meant but definately something good,haha.they got me a chocolate cake,kinda huge for me.and the rest goes on like usual birthday,the song singing thing,make a wish and blow the candle and most of all,picture taking...god i feel like a celebrity today(finally)...then gabriel got intro me a...tradition,i guess ,from boys school that is called lauk or something,where the birthday boy will get some beating and punching from the friends as a path from boy to man,i think...well i'm fortunate enough because my friends all din really hit me hard,maybe they fear might kill me or causing me severe injury,haha...also some of my female classmates starts to mess with the 3 of us birthday boys by smearing cakes on our faces,and the eventually everybody starts to involved also,haha...
Time flies when you have a really great time,it was nearly time to go to class,so we all start to clean up everything and return to the boring class hearing the lecturer babbling boring stuff and crack jokes that's as cold as bernard's joke(trust me,you don wanna know this guy,seriously...)
This is the first time i celebrated my birthday with my university friends,and they did put up a good show,thanks a million to my classmates for all the hard work and initiative,i truly appreciate it from the bottom of my heart,wothout you all i'm nothing,literally.by the way i also recieve a shirt as a present from my brother,thanks man...i'll get you a better present next year.this is one of the most memorable birthday celebration ever to me.
thanks again for the whole class of TD13 for rocking up my 18th birthday with a bang,love you all...that's it guys,more blogs coming up,if i'm free...haha.

2 comments:

Gabriel said... / November 4, 2007 at 4:01 PM  

hahahaha....lubes r good man :P its from Gab!!! Treasure it...hehehe!!

x!n'j!E said... / November 14, 2007 at 9:29 AM  

evil gab!!! XD