Early birthday


Today after class i went to 1u, with a mystery guest yeoh woen. At first he just going to drive my bro's car to the campus for me since my bro edwin is not at KL at the moment,so i get to use his car,sweet. But he's just another lonely soul trapped home alone like me so he decided to tag along although he's just wearing his sleeping attire and lazy to change.

I've been waiting this baby for months,and by the time they hit showroom i was having my finals, and when my finals ended my sizes are gone....(again,fuck you finals)



super stoked finally got my pair,but now i'm back to the old me,broke :(


Luckily the push get their stock later than showroom, and hence the reason i need to go 1u. Finally,something special for myself on my big day. Though i'm kinda broke now after getting this but what the hell....we have to pamper ourselves once a while right? All i need left is some candles to put on the shoe box and i'm already content with my birthday LOL!

1 comments:

Anonymous said... / October 29, 2010 at 7:22 AM  

yew woen dude is fucking wasted....he stay in Malaysia but lives according to USofA time.....shit man....nice u got to cop it....i only roll on my p-rod 2 these days....i have to stitch them up at a local cobbler joint cz the sole is separating from the shoe.....