Off Day

Yeah,it's my off day today!!
I do nothing but chill and relax at home,just like that a day had gone to waste....
but i like it,get time to chill and rest from work.
Damn,zizie said the pictures cannot be taken cos the memory card of the camera got virus...
-_______________________-
Too F'kin bad,well that's life i mean,c'est la vie as in french,lol.
Just done ate the cake gintee bought 4 me back from thailand,along with 3 pairs of socks as souvenir...weird souvenir but gotta thank her anyway,my socks are starting to get loose and spoilt.
My next off day is at saturday,who wanna go out with me?i bet all the girls are gone crazy about the 'new moon' hype this week-___-i got a bad feeling about that movie tho,scare it'll become just like transformers 2,over-hyped and in the end the movie was killed by the hype surrounding the movie itself,the movie was rated crap compared to the first transformers movie...
Hope i've crapped enough on this post,just wanna update my pathetic blog....
Man,my life is like on a repetition now,everyday same thing go all over again,f**k my life...need some spark to lighten my days up,anybody can gimme some ideas?
That's it for this time,i guess,will update when i'm free,ciao.

0 comments: