hot rice

hot rice,if you read this word in hokkien it means a type of dim sum.and that's how i waste my last night with my housemates.
We went to this dim sum place at kuchai lama,where they still serves dim sum at late night.
We just went there to have a lil bite and have a taste of the dim sum there,not too shabby i think.
The char siew pau,or pork bun is kinda nice.
If you look at the picture closely you can see i still got the chance to fiddling with the sauce provided there,and the mayo too.After that we went for a little drive around PJ,kinda miss that place as i spent my foundation years studying and living there before i move to setapak,kl for furthering my studies in engineering.
Reach my home at around 5am,and i still have test at today afternoon....-_____-
bye guys.

0 comments: