parking lot


Whenever i'm bored and wanted to shed some quick sweat around my shitty condo i will come here...the parking lot.
well it may look kinda shitty but at least the ground is flat enough for me to roll on with my board,and also it's quiet, another good place to go when i need to be alone.

this is the 3rd floor parking lot, the only floor that when i skate the echo produced is at minimum.cos you know...it's a damn condo, and with all the echoes i made around the condo i might get a little bit of yelling from other people living there sometimes,particularly from the 4th floor tenants.


can you believe this?i slammed at the same spot 3 times, and at the same position, at the same wound too...damn.

my current skate shoe, the vans chukka low.thrashed my "green taxi" dunk low sb.bust a hole on the side...still trying to land the backside flip.
That's it from my boring weekday life at kl.

0 comments: