Fat Rebel

Went to crash my roomie's class today, feels damn good to be a rebel sometimes,haha.

The one with the red shirt behind me is my roomie,sx.but we call him sex, cos sex sounded more catchy and funny at the same time,haha.

I got this problem of looking fat when my pictures were taken,i dont know why.cos i looked normal,normally.plus i'm not really a fat person myself, problem with the angle of the picture taken,perhaps?Or i'm just plainly gaining weight due to the big meals lately?
Damn i sounded like a bulimic chick that need to constantly monitoring their weight and decide whether or not to throw up the meal before,haha.

OK,that's it.I think i'm not going to update anything till the after the kampar trip this weekend.
By the way,i'm going to visit my fellow utarians at the Kampar campus this weekend.kinda looking forward to this trip as i'm getting tired to my revolving kl life, and this is my first time visiting there. Hope my host,yee yuin wont make me sleep beside the utar lake there,haha.

That's it for this time.ciao.will update the kampar trip,if i get to take any pictures and also if i'm bored enough to update here.

1 comments:

Anonymous said... / June 7, 2010 at 7:04 AM  

U talk like u just dun admit u're fat but u truely are. Just move on b-i-a-tch! Haha!