Next on my ever-expanding wish list


I'm going to hunt down and buy this pair of shoe just because it has the same name as me. Really hoping that zone5 will bring in this pair. It'll be awesome to have a pair of shoe with my name labelled on the tongue, right?haha. But I really like the design of this pair, pretty similar to the design of my current favorite of the Nike SB line, the zoom air Stefan Janoski SB.
the Stefan Janoski SB, which i'm currently owning this exact colorway.Love this shoe. Definitely will get more of these babies in the future.




And the Es Edward. I'm always a sucker for black and white shoes. A nice,simple design always works for me.

Another pair that's on my target is the HUF Hupper. They keep saying me I had enough of this type of shoe lyring around, but these style, they never gets old, just like denim.

Plus HUF footwear just recently made available at Krookz KL. Big thanks to them for making it happening. Hoping more good brands from the States will be available at their shop.
Fuck i'm still in the middle of exam season and i'm blogging on things i wanna buy....ciao, gonna go read some stuff now.

0 comments: