semester ending

Last friday was the last day of our semester, and as usual we skipped the days class and went to a little road trip up to the mountains due to the hot weather and it's friday, no harm for having some good time with the dudes.


Oh,we're supposed to study for the finals now since the semester already ended and the beginning of study week?Fuck you,finals....for now.


Halfway up and the weather is getting colder....should've wear my flannel instead of my shrinking topman shirt(or is it me getting fatter?)


And indeed we're feeling the colder-than-usual temperature while chillin' at Starbucks. Had a not-so-good steamboat there, miss the "hoi thong" steamboat at Serdang.
Went down from there about 10pm,after experience some mind blowing strong and cold wind there.Think I might have flu right after I reach home.
That's it, will be back blogging when, and if, my life starts to get a tad interesting.ciao.

0 comments: