20th Anniversary GPM

Happy 20th anniversary for GPM, or Grundfos Pumps Malaysia. It is the 20th anniversary of the company, and they will did this special anniversary celebration once every 5 years. I also attended the last celebration 5 years ago at the Palace of Golden Horses. I'm actually cant attend that function, just that there is a spot left for my dad's company, and i'm just filling the void. A good way to spend my usually dull friday night too.
The function is held at Nikko Hotel, dealers,clients from all around the nation came to this function, yet i only know handful of people there,mostly staffs of my dad's,and my dad included. I pretty much went there just for the food,obviously....


I only managed to take 1 photo to let you guys see the inside of the hall, plus my phone camera is really shitty when it comes to capturing photo in dark places like this. Well the food is great, a lot of great choices like lamb kebabs, johor laksa,sushi,some indian food and so on....too much that i cant remember all of them, oh cant forget the free flow of beer, as my housemates always say :"mabuk free". There were a bunch of peope dressed in costumes there to entertain people, even Darth Vader was there, wonder why there is no stormtrooper accompanying that cool dude in shining black armor. There was also 'The Thing' of Fantastic Four, too bad when i wanna take pictures with them all of the costumes-clad dudes already left....it'll be so awesome to take pictures with Darth, he might be always force choking his incompetent minions all the time but deep down inside i bet he's a mellow dude and fun to hang with, just hope he wont choke me too.
Well overall its quite a good night spent there, much better than spent it in my room online or zombie killing or facing the dull notes and books.
that's it,gotta sleep now, feelin' a bit tipsy from the beer.

0 comments: