Messy shoerack

This is what the shoe rack at my place looks like....



The main problem is the amount of shoe is just keep on increasing,never decreasing.It's like a bunch of families are living under one roof while the fact is only 6 dudes live inside this tiny condo.

Went out to take the structural analysis textbook from my classmate, and since the weather is showing signs it is about to rain, i din rock any of my suede leather kicks(obviously), and i hate wearing sandals on the wet floor, that is when my old-trustworthy trainer comes along to the rescue.



My beat-the-crap-out trainer Air Max 90.Regret getting them true to size,we should always get trainers half size or 1 size up than our true size,because due to the design of trainers we need extra space for our toes to move(learned this from working at adidas).But its still a good pair of trainer.

Maybe it is time for me to clear some of the really old shoes and re-organize the shoe rack....

0 comments: