1 love

since i was a little kid, the obsession on footwear has been strong in me.
until now, that strong passion still yet exists, and i can say has gone deeper, no doubt about it...
(you can ask my close friends),though i'm not a serious collector but sneaker still plays a big role in my life.

i think i started to notice on shoes when in my teen years, probably the point where i started mingle with skateboarding and thus start to notice skate shoes on skate mags, from eS to etnies to lakai footwear to nike sb....

The point where i start to get serious about my sole obsession is when i was 14.
I'd always wanted to own a pair of a really good looking sneaker from big brands such as nike, adidas and so on...

That year, my parents went to taiwan for business trip, and my big brother edwin asked them if they can get a pair of sneaker for us. oh and by the way, me and edwin share almost every clothing, including shoes, cos that time our body size is almost exactly the same, but it all start to change later on in the future when my bro stop growing, and me that still keeps on growing,lol....

We decided to mask our parents to get a pair of nike air force 1, as that pair was worn by many celebs, hip-hoppers to be exact,and they'd even make a song out of that shoe for god's sake(air force one by nelly and his friends).

I gotta thank my parents again for the pickup from taiwan. From then onwards, i knew that sneakers is going to be my obsession.(sorry mom for the shitload of shoes i have now,can't help with the occasional impulsive buying and the sale going on,lol)

This is the pair my parents got for us.


The midsole has gone yellow-ish due to ageing and insufficient care.


anybody can give me ideas on how to bring this pair of sneaker back to it's glory days?


more pictures....creasing is also a major issue on this pair, kinda sad it already spent many years dying inside it's own box,haih...

Currently i can't get anymore new shoes, main reason is cos i'm broke,god damn i hate that broke feeling...will visit sole what later cos of the big sale going on and see if i can get a pair for my own birthday,which lands on 1st of november. let me know if you want to get me some as my present too,thanks....size us11 please,lol.
that's it for now,my roomate is harassing me again,gonna beat him up.bye....till next time.

0 comments: