project 125z

i'm a big fan of bikes when i was 16,
the passion still exists now,but maybe not as deep as before...
my first bike was a yamaha 125z, bought by my bro and passes down to me and my little brother.
for those who are not into bikes, the yamaha 125z bike is always synonymous to "mat rempit", or local biker gang...but trust me,i'm not a biker gang,i'm a law abiding road user,
i even will wear my helmet when i go "tapao" at my neighbourhood,
just sometimes will enjoy the occasional "more than usual" speed,lol....
during my semester break, my little brother, edmund had passed his bike license test and wanted new look on this bike as age has taken toll on the beauty of the bike,mostly due to lack of maintenance as i spent much of the time at kl,poor thing...

this is the picture of my bike when i was 16,
add some extra rust and a shitload of dust on the bike and you'll know what my bike looked like,lol.


had a lot of fond memories riding it,even some painful ones,luckily not so serious,lol...

my brother wanted some serious colour, so my elder brother, edwin opted for matte black colour, cos the colour matches the white rim, though the rim not so white now,lol.

Sorry i did not take any pictures during this whole project, the whole project start by disassemble the chasis of the bike, and just....repaint them with spray,lol.

after 1 week of work(actually it can be done within days, but we like to take things slow,chill...)
here is the new look of the bike,enjoy...
me likey...



all right, maybe the exhaust also need some touching up,lol

That's it for now....
and again, I DO NOT REMPIT!!
LOL!
bye.



0 comments: