what to do today?

man,how am i suppose to blog if i'm just goofing off everyday without purpose?
everyday i just wake up,stone on the telly,lunch,online a while,hang with my mates and that's it...
damn what a pathetic life i have.
well i might as well talk about my goofing-off plan here.
usually at night i always just gonna chill with my mates at some local "pusat snuker",
everyday at night,we all gonna gather around at some place and brainstorm together,
"ed dude,where to go to lepak later?", and the answer is always "go play pool la,easy"
hari-hari selalu je cucuk bola putih,tak boring ke?
to break the routine,sometimes we'll off to cc play some game,mostly dota,but will get bored easily as i'm not that good on playing that game, and they're not that interested in l4d,how ironic...
well,that's what i usually do during sem break with my mates.
i bring my skateboard back,but most days afternoon will rain,no chance to skate...
any suggestions to kill my time?please,don't suggest me to read some book,it's sem break for god's sake,it's the only time we don't need to read books...
that's it for this time...

0 comments: