Adrian

Today when i was working i met a really cool and mellow guy,
his name is Adrian,and he's not even yet reach primary school level.....
hahah,that's right,Adrian is still a kid.Actually me and him were not really officially intro-ed each other,i just heard his mom called him Adrian,so i'm guessing that is his name,lol.
When i saw him walk into the store with his mom,we're an instant click. While waiting his mom to do her shoe customizing,or mi adidas(adidas pavilion is the only store in malaysia that provide this service),he came up to me and ask me "can i play with the football?"i can't stand the cuteness of his face,so i grabbed a ball and give to him. Shortly after he's bored with the ball he dragged me on my pants and take me to the tennis section,and pointed to the novak djokovic poster and ask "is this the djokovic guy on tv?" and i just followed him and answer all his questions,for about half an hour!haha...the rest of my colleagues are busy serving customers while i was walking around the store with some kid that asks silly questions like "how they make the big man(adult) shoes so big?",but it's actually fun to hang with that little man,because when you spend time and connect with children,everything look so wonderful to them.i wish i still have that "look life on the brighter side" attitude like kids instead of thinking how my life will go from bad to worse.I really hope that next year things will start to work out on my life and everything will go right back on track,i can't afford any slip up anymore...
Done crapping,i'm tired.....goodnite.

0 comments: