Guide me you must,Master Yoda

FYI i'm a huge fan of star wars,obssesed with that movie since i'm a kid, i even went to toys r us to get a action figure of darth vader,though he's the bad guy but still he looked so damn scary and cool with his famous breathing sound and the sexy James Earl Jones voice,lol.
Now that i'm obsessed with sneakers, adidas will be having a collaboration with star wars to release a series of sneakers that is themed with the greatest sci-fi movie of all time.
But this 1 particular ZX boat shoe had caught my attention and it's an instant crush....my god they look so damn tight. There is still a whole lot more kicks,just google "adidas x star wars" and you'll find out more.
Too bad these babies are just gonna drop next year,luckily i still can banking on my january paycheck to foot the bill on this baby.
Guide me you must,Master Yoda, own this pair i must!!speaking in yoda's psychedelic sentence,lol...
By the way,please la edwin,bring me some vans kicks and uniqlo stuff back from taiwan, counting on you man,the more you bring back the happier i am,lol.
Ok,done crapping to update,peace guys....

0 comments: