Dark morning,sunny afternoon

It's been raining non stop since yesterday midnight,until morning when i woke up it is still raining...
luckily the rain stop right at the time i'm going out.
i don't like to wear flip-flops during or after rain time,because of the wet surface plus my flip-flop can "masuk" water through the hole of the shoe,thus i'm going to work wearing my air max 90.
don't worry,i still will change my shoes back to my ol' vans during my work start,Joe please don't kill me for wearing our main competitors trainers to work,haha....
I kinda like today's weather,the sun has barely shine at morning,so the temperature is not too hot or too cold, great weather to start my day although i've always preferred sunshine.
During my lunch break the weather was going great,the sun was high up in the sky, the sky is blue, makes everything looks so wonderful.too bad i only can see that weather during my break time.
Today was kinda slow at work,because of the rookie training camp,staffs at our shop was kinda limited,we only started our day with 5 staffs compared to the usual 7 or 8.
I was feeling great when i start my day,wake up feeling fresh and ready for work,but the long journey of bus from my place to pavilion has making me tired and lazy,which makes the day harder to went by...but still eventually when the customers is increasing we all will get busy, moreover many stocks for the FIFA World Cup next year are starting to reach our shop, and makes us all busier.
by the way,there is a special event for the releasing of the official FIFA World Cup 2010 match ball at 4th of december on 10pm at pavilion KL,footy fans should make their way there to witness the great event.
Woah,it's getting late,really need some sleep time to start my day tomorrow....bye.

0 comments: