Thanks and ciao,Joe

Today when i was working heard from my other colleague,Wan said that Joe is gonna get transfered to the adidas at klcc effective 1st of januar 2010.
During my lunch break, me,Wan and Joe went to eat together at this place,Pepper Lunch at 1st floor of Pavilion.
I dunno how to explain how the things works at pepper lunch,probably i was just plainly lazy to explain everything here,sorry....haha.you just have to go and try it yourself,haha....I ordered the beef set, and it was Joe's treat,thanks bro....lol.
By the way i already got my paycheck today,finally!!!and the total cash i made is a little bit more than i expected,even better!!
bout time i go to do a little shopping on my own with the year end sale still going on.
There is this pair of Supra kicks that just caught my eyes and got me hooked at zone5 of times square,planning to get that pair as my chinese new year shoe,lol.
This pair is a collab between supra and deathwish, i've always wanted a pair of red shoe myself,lol.Wear this pair during chinese new year will make you banyak "ong"!lol.
Ok i'm done crapping....goodnight.working tomorrow,haih....

1 comments:

Gideon said... / December 30, 2009 at 4:46 AM  

wow!tell you something great here!the papalapapa(mcd)fatt choi hon pou bao with chicken one is served now o!!!(last time just beef only)yeah~happy right?haha^^